Current mailing address
* Current mailing address
I am applying for:
Please select which program you are applying for.
The Boston Fellows Program
Please select which most accurately describes your ethnicity.
Black or African American
Hispanic or Latino
Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
Married with Children
Number of children
Primary phone number
* Primary phone number
How long have you been at this church?
Are you a member at this church?
Select which industry is most closely associated with your current work
None of the Above
List primary responsibilities
Limit: 50 words
Please list two references below (no family members). Ideally, one reference should be able to address your professional experience and character, and the other your spiritual maturity (e.g., a pastor, small group leader).
* Please list two references below (no family members). Ideally, one reference should be able to address your professional experience and character, and the other your spiritual maturity (e.g., a pastor, small group leader).
Reference #1 phone number
* Reference #1 phone number
Reference #2 phone number
* Reference #2 phone number
How did you hear about the Boston Fellows?
1. Tell us briefly how you became a Christian.
2. How has someone, something, or some life experience significantly influenced your spiritual growth?
3. In your own words, briefly explain the gospel, making reference to the Trinitarian God.
4. What authority does the Bible have for your beliefs and conduct?
5. Relate a major trial, struggle, or disappointment you have faced, and how you responded.
6. In your life, what have been the most difficult issues regarding faith and work integration?
7. Have you every been convicted of a felony? If yes, please explain.
8. Why are you interested in the Boston Fellows? What aspects of the program are you most excited about (worldview development, community, personal growth, etc.)?
9. What drew you to Boston? Or if you grew up in Boston, why did you stay in the area?
10. What do you see yourself doing professionally in 5-10 years? What are some of your overall, long-term life goals?
11. What in your opinion are the pressing issues leaders face in the workplace face today? How well are they addressing these issues?
List 3 books that have been influential in your Christian growth.
List any church or para-church experiences you have been involved with in the last 5 years. Include the years in parenthesis.
In addition to daily devotional time, I am willing and able to set aside at least 2 hours per week to read class texts, prepare for weekly discussion and participate fully in the program.