Short-answer questions: please answer in 250 words or less.
1. Tell us briefly, how did you become a Christian?
2. How has someone, something, or some life experience significantly influenced your spiritual growth?
3. In your own words, briefly explain the gospel, making reference to the Trinitarian God.
4. What authority does the Bible have for your beliefs and conduct?
5. Relate a major trial, struggle, or disappointment you have faced, and how you responded.
6. In your life, what have been the most difficult issues regarding faith and work integration?
7. Have you ever been convicted of a felony? If yes, please explain.
8. Why are you interested in the Boston Fellows? What aspect(s) of the program are you most excited about (worldview development, community, personal growth, etc.)?
9. What drew you to Boston? Or if you grew up in Boston, why did you stay in the area?
10. What do you see yourself doing professionally in 5-10 years? What are some of your overall long-term life goals?
11. What in your opinion are the pressing issues leaders face in the workplace face today? How well are they addressing these issues?